[RE-wrenches] PV project in Atlanta area: seeking contractors

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Thu Mar 3 06:18:07 PST 2011

 Hello, Wrenchies~

I've done some design work for a residential "grid-tie with batteries" PV
project in the Atlanta region. This would involve Xantrex XW type inverter
stacks, Midnite Classic controllers, AGM racked batteries, and roof mounted
Sanyo PV modules.

Total budget is between $150K & $200K so it would require a season if I were
to install this much hardware on my own...and I live a long way from the
jobsite.

I've been asked to write up specifications and solicit bids for the work.
Contractors who wish to be considered for this project may contact me off
list.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com