[RE-wrenches] Barrel Roof Mounting

Aaron Mandelkorn reosolar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:40:46 PST 2011

Just wondering if anyone has any info about mounting systems designed for barrel roofs.  I have been looking into this for a little while and can't seem to find any commercially available mounting solution to this roof type.  Has anyone else had any experience mounting to this roof type?  My first thought was to create some kind of raised flat structure to mount to using unistrut and standoffs and maybe a top down mounting system on top of it?  Any ideas?

Aaron Mandelkorn
Renewable Energy Outfitters
P.O. Box 65
Salida CO 81201