[RE-wrenches] Help me locate "Light It Technologies" aka "Montana Light" aka Don Smith

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Fri Jan 21 08:08:21 PST 2011

Hi, Mechanics~

My contact information for "Montana Light" aka "Light It Technologies" has
gone stale. The (406) 683-2697 phone number doesn't work, and moderate
internet searches have also failed to turn up the connection.

I need some of those lighting adapters that screw into an Edison base lamp
socket then allow an MR-16 projector style bulb to plug in. I think LIT is
about the only place to get those so I would appreciate if someone could
tell me how to find that company.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com