[RE-wrenches] Industrial battery chargers

The Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Tue Dec 28 17:39:36 PST 2010

Larry

I’ve used the Associated 6080A charger for years 0 to 106 volts at 6 amps.
If you know what you’re doing it can be a great tool to bring back batteries

  Tom Duffy

  Systems Design Engineer

     tom at thesolar.biz

       575-539-2111 X 301

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.

  _____