[RE-wrenches] Apollo TSW inverters experience

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Dec 20 16:01:51 PST 2010

I tested an early beta model which had a lot of issues, but Apollo is a
solid company and I suspect they have made the requisite improvements. We
have the first two T-80's off the line on a small island in the Bahamas
and they have performed flawlessly now for (four?) years. We have a total
of 12 installed, four in the Caribbean, the rest in Maine. They have great
thermal management for those jobs where temps can really be an issue, as
well as salt air. I know I'm digressing and I am still watching myself
what they do with this inverter, but my experience with Apollo products
has been good so far.

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design