[RE-wrenches] PV wire/double insulated

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Sun Dec 12 15:05:56 PST 2010

690.35 (D)  The photovoltaic source conductors shall consist of the
following:
(1) 	Nonmetallic jacketed multiconductor cables
(2) 	Conductors installed in raceways, or
(3) 	Conductors listed and identified as Photovoltaic (PV) Wire
installed as exposed, single conductors.
***

As soon as you enter a raceway, you can do whatever you like! THWN-2 is
just fine.