[RE-wrenches] 24v Battery Charger 80 Amps?

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:32:53 PST 2010

Why not just use a Magnum MS inverter as a 2nd charger? That way in an
emergency there is a 2nd inverter to cover a failure and it will balance the
loads with or without the PSX 240 most of the time.

I expect the transformer and 2 little chargers cost close to the same as the
inverter and not look as good on the wall either.

Want to speed up battery charging add more inverter / chargers. You could
probably add 2- 4024 Magnums as well as the SW to that large a battery bank
and be fine, but you would want to balance that one..

Later,

Bob Ellison