[RE-wrenches] Outback Mate Controller Issues

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Thu Dec 9 12:18:06 PST 2010

That battery only powers the clock function of the Mate, the expected
life of the CR2032 batteries is 5 years.  If you do replace that battery
you must remember to reset the clock, if not none of the timer functions
will work.

Steve Higgins

Sr Application Engineering Mgr

Sub-Saharan Africa Business Dev Mgr.

Direct: 360-618-4313

OutBack Power Technologies

19009 62nd Ave NE, Arlington, WA 98223 USA

Tel: 360.435.6030  Fax: 360.435.6019

www.outbackpower.com