[RE-wrenches] Fat Spaniel

Philip Boutelle philboutelle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 19:56:46 PST 2010

Jeff,
If you don't need inverter-direct monitoring, you can use any CT-based 3rd
party system (eGauge, Fat Spaniel, Energy Recommerce, Deck, etc all offer
these, many charge for web-based hosting). If you want it to connect
directly (useful for getting alert emails if one inverter goes down), you
are probably stuck with Fronius or Fat Spaniel. I've heard the same thing
about Fronius; tough to set up, not much support, and not the best
interface.
-Phil