[RE-wrenches] Head Spinning..(Con) fused.

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 05:43:04 PST 2010

Yes
"from all sources of supply", the transformerless inverter is a source of supply.  BOTH legs of all strings should be fused.  It has always been that strings shall be protected from all sources of supply, and only SMA had stated that it will not back feed,  This nature of the transformerless inverter was commented on before on this list.

I like the approach of breaking all leads so that I can Meger all leads.  the PowerOne megers and displays the input lines on start up.  I am an electrician, I want to keep getting older and working, I want to have an external to the inverter Disconnect, and fuse all strings.

Thanks as always
DT