[RE-wrenches] Grundfos

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Nov 10 15:42:29 PST 2010

I'm having much better luck with Lorentz than Grundfos for several years now. My 1st choice is always Lorentz now. Easy to field service and I love the controls on the wall and out of the well. Dislike no AC-DC swapping and narrower V window and the need for 6 wires down the hole.  Good prices and service from GenPro in SD. I've had a trouble free ETA pump (predecessor to the Lorentz)  in my well for 10 years now.