[RE-wrenches] enphase AC carrier length

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Nov 6 08:04:22 PDT 2010

Hi Jason,

I can get wifi there, but I don't think it reaches this site without some power upgrades.
Just makes it way easier to plug the envoy into the main house right next to the router.
but given all thegreat advice from everyone I know that I can get it done one way or the other, but I'm going to try the usual way first.

have a nice weekend,

jay

peltz power