[RE-wrenches] Trace Series TR2424 causing blinking lights

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:09:35 PDT 2010

Kent......we have seen those inverters cause flickering lights....not just
with compact fluorescents but with incandescents as well.....This happens
both with the generator charging as well as with the generator not
charging......We did not find a long term solution to the flickering
lights...it seemed that the flickering was less noticable the larger the
load or the more lights were on, also the compact fluorescents were a bit
less noticeable on the flickering than the incandescents.........The older
DR inverters seemed to perform much better than the newer
TR's........Additionally we were just told by Xanthrax that you should not
disable the search mode or the inverter will go into a fault.......We have
installed 2 of those inverters and will never install another.......they are
pieces of junk....in my opinion.....
Please share a solution if you find one......we are stumped and the tech
support was no help........

cheerio!

--
Sunny Regards,