[RE-wrenches] Trace Series TR2424 causing blinking lights

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 10:29:01 PDT 2010

Kent,
I have had this issue with a different inverter that was traced back to frequency issues  compact flourescents  were putting on the neutral leading to inverter shutdown. An isolated incident but I discovered we were not the first to encounter it. It seems confined to modified sine wave inverters.
The how and why is above my pay grade but there are those here who know the answer.
Nathan Jones