[RE-wrenches] Suntech 175W 24V Module

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Fri Nov 5 07:50:24 PDT 2010

Unless those Suntech's have black frames, the Conergy P180M will work. Also
many monos of that size (power) are very close in dimensions, ie Sharp
NT-180, and quite close in volt/amp, etc.

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer R
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Billing: PO BOX 1229, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Shipping: 11402 Antler Bend Road, Austin, TX 78737
Office:       512-919-4493
Fax:           512-607-6398
Cell:          512-460-9825

  _____