[RE-wrenches] Expected Life of DR2424

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Tue Nov 2 15:42:49 PDT 2010

Benn;

My only issue with DR inverters has been that some earlier ones were
quite sensitive to lightning....lost 3 in the local area from one storm,
none were direct hits. An easy board swap repaired them all, and I have
not had the problem with later versions. I advise my clients who are
owners of older inverters, particularly the wonderful U-series
workhorses, to watch for super deals on Ebay and Craigslist and buy
them, so that spare parts are on site.

DAN FINK
Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
http://www.buckville.com/