[RE-wrenches] Protection against birds

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Mon Oct 25 14:20:10 PDT 2010

Lee,
I haven't had to use any of these bird repellent products, yet,  but researching the issue in the past, i came across these Products (< link)
I hope you find something useful.I also hear that an owl decoy strategically placed will deter birds from hanging around as well.  Although an owl sitting around may attract the odd murder of crows looking for mischief.benn DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. benn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY