[RE-wrenches] boiler on inverter

jason pozner zzyyzzx11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:09:59 PDT 2010

Peter,

We had a client with a SW 4024 and his system was trying to power a new
Buderus boiler.  The boiler controller didn't like the power quality.  We
cleaned up that circuit with a capacitor and has been working great since.
We didn' have a sleeping issue, but he did have quite a few phantom loads.

Jay Pozner
Nunatak Alternative Energy Solutions