[RE-wrenches] Zep Solar

Aladdin Solar cpickard at aladdinsolar.com
Tue Oct 19 09:49:55 PDT 2010

Looked at the Zep stuff at SPI last week. I thought the mounting system and general design looked pretty good. They claim they are working with half dozen other manufacturers and expect to be offering those product versions over the next year. Don't know which those might. Wait and see.

Charlie Pickard
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
Aladdin Solar
952-401-7073