[RE-wrenches] Outback tech support; was Generator auto start

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sat Oct 16 03:49:42 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. This thread was not intended to
knock OutBack. I live with and our office is powered by OutBack and I like
their products very much. I just don't trust their AGS from experience
(and obviously others have had similar experiences) and will continue my
search for a simple, reliable AGS. I will likely try a Magnum and see how
that goes.
Again, thanks for the suggestions,
Daryl