[RE-wrenches] Generator auto start

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Oct 15 08:29:16 PDT 2010

I still haven't found a substitute for the venerable SW series inverters from Trace/ Xantrex/ Schneider?.
Even after the Outback inverters came out, I still used the SWs for autostart projects. Otherwise it was just too much hassle.
90% of my generator projects,though, I talked the customer into manually starting the generator.
No control knows the system better than a well informed user armed with weather reports and Trimetric readings.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer