[RE-wrenches] insolation v. actual output

Jamie Johnson jjohnson at spefl.com
Wed Oct 13 06:40:05 PDT 2010

Marco,

If you are looking for an equation for the measured ac output in watts to compare to STC, then solarpro mag had an article in OCT/NOV 2009 along with a temp and irradiance factor chart that may help.

Jamie Johnson
General Manager
SOLAR POWER ELECTRIC TM
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #031310-118
(941) 380 - 0098
www.SPEFL.com
FL State Certified # EC13001765

Sent from my iPhone