[RE-wrenches] insolation v. actual output

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Tue Oct 12 18:31:56 PDT 2010

Yeah, but I'm looking for the equation as to how you get to that 75-80
percent figure.

marco

Marco

I use 75% as a general rule, it seems to work out well. I've gotten upwards
of 80% on certain enphase & sanyo installations.

Mike Nelson

MD Electric & Solar, Inc.

Gualala, Ca. 95445

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Marco Mangelsdorf <marco at pvthawaii.com>