[RE-wrenches] kee klamp fittings

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 19:54:09 PDT 2010

We recently completed a 130 kW system using Kee  Klamps.  After contacting
many distributors all over the country  we found the best pricing on
quantities and several hard to find  3" Kee Klamp fittings from April Herrera at
Davis Bacon Material Handling,  L.A.,CA 323-227-1921, right around our block.

Patrick A.  Redgate
Ameco Solar, Inc.
7623 Somerset  Blvd
Paramount, CA 90723
888-595-9570

In a message dated 10/7/2010 10:17:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,