[RE-wrenches] Trace/Xantrex info

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 09:37:29 PDT 2010

Hi Allan:
    I too have found it difficult to find Xantrex and Trace owners manuals for
SW and XW products.  I don't deal with C-40s or DRs much these days, luckily.

    I did find a PDF at another site for the SW series manual,
www.aaasolar.com/ProdLit/Trace/SWManual.pdf .
 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537