[RE-wrenches] **Possible_Spam** Re: Battery capacity testers

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Oct 4 20:05:04 PDT 2010

Hey Carl,

        Li ion batteries are awesome and will be used extensively in the first generation of electric cars (supposedly) coming to a showroom near you.  However,  a pack like the one you've described will only be affordable to those with the ability to buy a super yacht, not 98 % of the customers we deal with.  I doubt there is an algorithm available in a CC that can handle Li ion.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983