[RE-wrenches] deadly fall off of roof

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Sep 25 15:22:31 PDT 2010

At one point at the top, he has both hands free, while he messes with the lanyard. At another point he "ties off" by just hooking the lanyard to the ladder rung, but its open on the side, allowing the hook to slide off the end.
I'm glad you let us know that was "not an approved climbing method".
At least he had gloves on.....

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer