[RE-wrenches] DC Discos for Enphase

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 21:20:27 PDT 2010

Matt:

Well, thankyou for showing me the dance steps.... but don't  think I'll
stop worrying about this one.  I doubt I'll ever bring a  skillsaw into
Planning and Building, which is where the dance begins  and usually ends.  Besides,
I went cordless a looong time ago and all I  ever carry into the inner
sanctum, the place where the meat hits the  grinder, is a ten pound roll of plan
sets, my i-phone and a box of donuts.  But I am so glad to know, per
690.17, that a connector which is listed as a  connector can also be considered to
be listed as a  dis-connector.
This just seems too logical.

Pat Redgate
(Yawn)

In a message dated 9/14/2010 11:48:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,