[RE-wrenches] Grounding

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:11:59 PDT 2010

Wrenches:
    I use WEEB for Enphase,  WEEB lugs and jumpers for the rails, and WEEB for
modules, except with SunPower, which uses the GBL-4DBT.  If the lug isn't bolted
on, it probably isn't bonded.

    The problem here is UL, not WEEB.  I do not share Augusts concerns.
    I still feel that the module manufacturers should be responsible for
resolving the grounding and wire management issues.  However, I am not holding
my breath.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537