[RE-wrenches] Module level MPPT

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 09:03:22 PDT 2010

Bill:

You will need to install MPPT trackers from TIGO and SOLAR MAGIC on all of
your modules, and not just  the string in question... as far as I have been
 told.  I have asked both outfits the same question - and was interested in
 SunMizer for this very reason.
But SunMizer seems to be going through a change, or perhaps  chrysalis.
One can only wonder.
Maybe you could use Enphase for just the modules in question, and use  a
smaller string inverter for the balance.

Patrick Redgate
Ameco Solar
Solar California
888-595-9570

In a message dated 9/13/2010 7:48:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,