[RE-wrenches] 1.56 ISC Minimum OCP is STUPID! (Was: ground fault troubleshooting)

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Wed Sep 8 18:23:38 PDT 2010

All of this talk is reminding me to purchase black, occlusive, array
covering tarps for our job trailer. Does anyone have a recommendation for a
source?

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC

Offices in Lamoille and the Champlain Valley

802.888.7194

www.independentpowerllc.com

NABCEP Certified Solar PV InstallerT

Vermont RE Incentive Program Partner