[RE-wrenches] Wiley Asset

Jamie Johnson jjohnson at spefl.com
Wed Sep 8 16:25:51 PDT 2010

Benn,
I have used the asset for the past year or so, and it is a great panoramic digital site tool, it takes a while to setup a tripod and snap the picture sets of 7,9,14, or 18 photos compared to say the Suneye 210 which you can hold in the palm of your hand. The asset software configures the kWh output based on pvwatts ver 1 and outputs it to a spreadsheet.  Also the panoramic (asset) and fisheye (suneye 110 & 210) shading calculations seem to be within 1% of each other when compared side by side.  The asset camera is also handy for jobsite photos, although you may need a memory card, nothing like getting an out of memory error while up on the roof!

Jamie Johnson
General Manager
SOLAR POWER ELECTRIC TM
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer 031310-118
(941) 380 - 0098
www.SPEFL.com
FL State Certified # EC13001765

Sent from my iPhone