[RE-wrenches] Micro-Inverter Challenge Winners Declared.Interesting details to follow.

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 09:10:27 PDT 2010

Hello Ryan,

I wonder if SMA still thinks their 569 Sunny Boy system at the Mont-Cenis
Academy is a good design? See
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sma.de/uploads/tx_templavoila/SB04_04.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sma.de/en/products/references/solar-inverters.html&usg=__z_925mXuLKvJFrs9XG6_snB1bHE=&h=156&w=222&sz=58&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=dZezHYAqkkXV5M:&tbnh=75&tbnw=107&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphotovoltaic%2BAcademy%2BMont-Cenis%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

Joel Davidson