[RE-wrenches] AC to AC syncrhonizer for hydro plant.

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 22:06:02 PDT 2010

If the hydro is small I think I would try rectifying and putting into a charge controller.  and then use an Outback to make grid power.  (GFX)  Each charge controller would need its own rectifier.  never parallel charge controllers on the DC input side.  This is only helpful if the hydro can operate at fixed voltage on the output. and that voltage is in the battery range    (this is the charge controller protects the batteries or capacitor)

The voltage output to the charge controller effects the loading on the hydro, and I do not know about Hydro.

if the hydro is bigger I do not know what to do.
Darryl