[RE-wrenches] useful info on wire color coding

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Aug 23 14:02:48 PDT 2010

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to summarize this issue:
1) code requires clockwise phase rotation in Panel boards, and AC disconnects,
2) even though it's not code required, it is good practice to tape those wires black, red, blue, again left to right or clockwise. (as long as you're in the USA)

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer