[RE-wrenches] Lightning Protection System

Kurt Albershardt rewrench at sw-ei.com
Sun Aug 22 14:51:10 PDT 2010

A little late to the party here, but it might interest you all to know that the military has its own well-constructed standards for lightning protection.  Army Technical Manual 5-690 is a wonderful educational resource that explains the rationale for various measures quite clearly (and covers much of what  NFPA 780 requires, but at no charge to the reader.)