[RE-wrenches] roof-mounted AC combiner box

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Sun Aug 22 11:53:50 PDT 2010

Some of the combiner boxes MUST be mounted vertically, other can take up to
a 15 degree tilt, and if my memory serves me correctly (which is a 50-50
proposition) there is one box that can lie horizontal. It should already
have a DIN rail and could accommodate a bunch of touch-safe fuse holders. On
the other hand, what about 4R versions of the familiar sub-panels?

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885