[RE-wrenches] Padded equipment cases.

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Aug 12 09:52:29 PDT 2010

We use pelican cases. Water proof and bomber. All cameras
and test equipment reside safely inside. Many options on
size and filler or no filler padding.

Use the search phrase - "Discount pelican cases" for a
better deal.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"