[RE-wrenches] metering an outback system

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Aug 9 05:37:29 PDT 2010

http://www.currentcost.net/monitor.html

Gary - I am going to try this based on recommendations here
on the list. I ordered a dual set up to monitor load on a
critical load s panel and production to the utility.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"