[RE-wrenches] Outdoor rated flexible metal cable

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Mon Aug 2 12:41:03 PDT 2010

Peter, What you describe almost sounds like Teck Cable -- General Specifications & Standard Design Features - Teck Cable.  Teck cable generally has an outer PVC covering that covers the flexible aluminum "armor', although i have seen it without the outer PVC jacket (aluminum exposed).  This is a great multi-purpose armored cable that is outdoor, direct burial rated. I haven't seen/used teck containing data cable, but assume that it is quite likely available.

While not that great looking for some locations, for others, it certainly can save time and effort when used instead of running conduit and then having to pulling the wires in.
Cheers,benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. benn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:    This email, including any attachments, contains information from DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. and/or its affiliates, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.