[RE-wrenches] Trojan L16 2v vs 6v

Ronald Paredes RParedes at trojanbattery.com
Wed Jul 14 14:42:32 PDT 2010

Hi Jay,

Thanks. Always happy to help...

The cycle life of the L16RE-2V and the L16RE-A and L16RE-B is the same. I have attached the cycle life graph in Excel format, but just in case the attachment does not go through, it is also below:

[cid:image003.png at 01CB2362.CADC3F30]

Please let me know if you need any other data/information.

Best Regards,

Ronald Paredes
Technical Product Manager - Renewable Energy
Trojan Battery Company

12380 Clark Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Tel: (562)236-3000 Ext. 3066
Fax: (562)236-3279
rparedes at trojanbattery.com<mailto:rparedes at trojanbattery.com>
www.trojanbattery.com<http://www.trojanbattery.com/>

Trojan Battery Company - Clean Energy for Life(tm)