[RE-wrenches] Ground mount wire shielding

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Tue Jun 29 18:04:51 PDT 2010

Andy,

Contact me off list and I'll send a photo of what we do. This is something I
came up with to comply with Article 690.31. No guarantee your AHJ will like
it. I shared this on list last year, nothing really new. We don't drill into
module frames, but use the aluminum mounting rack to fasten plastic lattice
(white in color, available from Lowe's) cut to sizes needed. Inspectors I
have showed this to here in Vermont like it.

Dave