[RE-wrenches] Flashed Footing Requirements

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Thu Jun 24 10:40:33 PDT 2010

For comp shingle jobs there is now a good economical choice. Actually two
choices from one manufacturer EcoFasten www.ecofastensolar.com  They make
Quickfoot and also GreenFasten. Good quality products, good price points.
They are also sold under other names by distributors such as DPW which calls
them PV Flash and Eco Flash.