[RE-wrenches] Sun Perfect

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Wed Jun 23 15:13:04 PDT 2010

Sun Perfect

Anybody know about the company and their product? They claim to be based in
"Silicon Valley" (N. 1st St. above Montague Expressway is Milpitas in my
book!). And from the look and feel of their website, I wouldn't be surprised
if they are Chinese in origin. Anyway, we haven't heard of them, until
today.

I would like data based on actual dealings if possible; second-hand info is
okay, especially if the company is so new that they don't have a footprint.

I can take the comments off line.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
 <mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4c223aee349d54b622fst04vuc> Chemo
& White Blood Cells
A Low WBC Count Can Increase Your Risk of Infection. Learn More.
More-White-Cells.com
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4c223aee349d54b622fst04vuc>