[RE-wrenches] SunPower modules

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Sun Jun 20 05:28:09 PDT 2010

Nick,

David Katz responded to my very similar question on 11 May; rather than refer you to the archives, I have copied it below (with a couple of typo corrections).

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar

Bill,
Sunpower likes to sell overpriced, private labeled inverters along with their modules.  The[y] make installers who want to use their modules, but [buy] "Sunpower" inverters.
David

David Katz

Chief Technical Officer

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com

www.aeesolar.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.