[RE-wrenches] Supply side tap not allowed

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:18:44 PDT 2010

Another option is to install a gutter between the meter and the zinsco
panel.  This will require pulling the meter or having the utility disconnect
the service for a short period of time......essentially the gutter is the
junction box.   looks good and gives you options for adding a replacement to
the Zinsco panel later down the line....we have used this technique many
times and  our inspectors have been very happy.....
Good ideas all around...
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa