[RE-wrenches] PV solar powered pond aeration compressor

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 05:22:49 PDT 2010

Larry, for a while in the 80's Zomewworks offered a small DC bubbler to keep
ice from skimming over livestock tanks. This was a standard aquarium air
pump with a tiny diaphragm. I think it was a very good idea and worked well,
but for a larger pond, I am certain I've seen this application before. There
are probably off-the-shelf components.

Bill Dorsett
Sunwrights
Manhattan, KS