[RE-wrenches] two VFX3524's and a Franklin 3hp sub pump

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Wed Jun 16 12:05:17 PDT 2010

Hi Ray,

Good points on the aging pump syndrome for sure. I like the idea of the
added Franklin soft start, but this feeds a gravity tank up the hill from
the home so can't use the constant pressure side.

I have the load start set at 24.2V for 24 hours, 24.0V for 2 hours, and
23.8V for the 2 minute setting to keep the batteries up. LBCO at 22.6V. I'd
try this first with the extra inverter running the well pump and raise it
sparingly if required to keep the spread from hitting the LBCO.

The Generac has been giving them an error message, and the other thread
about the "Gen Set problems" is timely here!

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer