[RE-wrenches] Warranty replacement for Kyocera KC-120's

Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Jun 14 09:39:18 PDT 2010

We see defective KC-120's almost weekly on RV systems and Kyocera has
been great in handling the claims. FYI, you do not need to wait for
the modules to fail to warranty them. The labor reimbursement needs to
be applied for and approved prior to replacing the modules. For
information, contact Amie.Ebert AT kyocera DOT com.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com

larry at starlightsolar.com