[RE-wrenches] AC wiring loss on micro-inverters

Kirk Herander, VSE kirk at vtsolar.com
Fri Jun 11 13:47:50 PDT 2010

I guess all this does is effectively reduce the number of inverters in each
string, and create two strings from one (but without additional homerun
string wiring). So you need two factory pigtails instead of one for each
"original" string for the center tap j-box, but a small price to pay for
increased system efficiency. Good idea.

Kirk Herander

Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202